getfem-users

Re: on GetFEM questions

From: Konstantinos Poulios
Subject: Re: on GetFEM questions
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 15:27:14 +0100

Dear Yintong Shang,

If you use Anaconda on windows, it is quite easy to install multiple python versions on Anaconda. I have both 3.7 and 3.8 on my Windows system and use 3.7 for running GetFEM.

@Jean-François Barthélémy could you maybe share your recipe for creating the Windows package, then maybe myself or someone else can built packages for newer Python and GetFEM versions. Some of the questions that I have is for example if you compile MUMPS yourself on windows, how about blas and lapack?

Best regards
Kostas