geiser-users

[Geiser-users] Easier way to ELPA-ize Geiser

From: Daniel Hackney
Subject: [Geiser-users] Easier way to ELPA-ize Geiser
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 02:54:05 -0400

I wanted to update to version 0.2.1 and figured I'd solve the issue of
integrating with package.el once and for all. I made a script to change
Geiser into an ELPA package in a fully-automated way. The script is
here: https://gist.github.com/3798214 and must be run from within the
untarred directory of "geiser-0.2.1.tar.gz"

The script will write the built package to
"/tmp/staging/geiser-0.2.1.tar" which can then be installed via
`package-install-file' or by using the simple ELPA repo I set up:

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19422084/elpa-haxney/

This can be added to your `package-archives' using

    (add-to-list 'package-archives
                 '("elpa-haxney" .
"http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19422084/elpa-haxney/";))

--