geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] Loading racket module with at-exp

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] Loading racket module with at-exp
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:44:27 +0200

Hi Eduardo,

On Tue, Sep 18 2012, Eduardo Bellani wrote:

> While loading any module with the language marked as
>
> #lang at-exp racket/base
>
> I encounter this error message:
>
> get-module-code: no such file: #<path:/usr/racket/collects/at-exp/main.rkt>
>
> When I checked, at-exp dir in racket 5.3 does not contain main.rkt
> Is that a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

This is probably a bug in how Geiser loads the code, but i've noticed
that `enter!' in plain CLI racket doesn't work for that #lang either.
Geiser's module loading is a modification of racket's enter!, so
probably we share the same bug: i'll try to figure it out during the
following days!

Cheers,
jao
--
Dealing with failure is easy: Work hard to improve. Success is also
easy to handle: You've solved the wrong problem. Work hard to improve.