gdb

Problem: gdb pauses when I do NOT want to (in Code::Blocks with MinGW)

From: Laethnes
Subject: Problem: gdb pauses when I do NOT want to (in Code::Blocks with MinGW)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:27:48 -0800 (PST)

I compile my programs fine and they works. But when I start debugging, it
pauses program many times before it reach my first breakpoint or cursor
(when I choose "run to cursor"). In call stack in every stop is
"__static_inicialization_and destruction_0 ..." and program does things
before main (initialization static variables).

When I install older version (5.2.1), it crashes. (Problem with stopping
occurs with gbd 6.8, 7.0, 7.0.1.)

I tryied install TDM - when I choosed "MinGW stable", it needs download some
files and it fails, when I choose TDM, it crashes, when I try debug.

OS: Windows XP, SP2
IDE: Code::Blocks (SVN 6088)
Compiler: MinGW
Language: C++
Libs: SDL, SDL_image, SDL_ttf, SDL_net, loki, OpenGL, GLEW