gdb

Re: Debugging shared object modules with GDB

From: Ignacio Castaño
Subject: Re: Debugging shared object modules with GDB
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 16:25:04 -0700

Hezi,

I think that none of the subscribers can do anything about your
problem. This is not the first time you contact the mailing asking to
be unsubscribed. Don't you realize that the only thing you accomplish
is to annoy the other members?

I would like to unsubscribe as much as you do:

but spamming the list is not the way to go. I've also tried to contact
the GNU project at: address@hidden, but I got no response. Do you suggest
other way of action?

--
Ignacio Castaño