gdb

debugging my libraries with OOTB exe

From: varun.81
Subject: debugging my libraries with OOTB exe
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 06:53:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All I am new to gdb debugger. I have a problem that i have an OOTB exe from one product. Now i can create my own lib and attach to this exe but i want to use gdb to debug the libs i have written. Can someone please tell me if it is possible and if yes then how ? Thanx

Sent from the Gnu - gdb - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.