gdb

[Gdb] Can GDB work well for FORTRAN

From: zphyc
Subject: [Gdb] Can GDB work well for FORTRAN
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:21:24 -0500

Hi, I got some problem with the gdb. I used it to debug Fortran codes.
But when I want to check the value of matrix using print command, no matter the
matrix is common or local, it always give me message such as'
no such variable in the context.

I am quite anxious about this problem. Can any body tell me how to solve this
problem? or just simply, how to check the value of the matrix in FOrtran codes?

Thanks a lot!

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with address@hidden
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/