gdb

[Gdb] unsubcribing possible?

From: Ralf Narozny
Subject: [Gdb] unsubcribing possible?
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:50:28 +0100

Hello all!

Sorry to bother you, but I unsubcribed twice now (subscribed a second time after first try to unsubscribe failed) but I still get mails like hell. Can anyone help me with that problem? (I know I can simply make a filter, but I'd like to reduce the traffic in the internet and increase the speed you all enjoy ;-))

Thanks in advance
 Ralf