gdb-discuss

Re: [Gdbheads] A small patch case study, -file-list-exec-source-files

From: Robert Dewar
Subject: Re: [Gdbheads] A small patch case study, -file-list-exec-source-files
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:08:10 -0500

I was there.  I disagree.  It absolutely was a factor.  It was the
elephant in the middle of the room.  We at Cygnus were pointing it out
loudly.  Richard Kenner and Richard Stallman were ignoring it.

Well it was an imaginary elephant. Yes, Richard Kenner was very
particular about what patches he admitted. This has nothing whatever
to do with Ada. You are just guessing that this was somehow related,
it was not.