gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] One instance mode

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] One instance mode
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 02:10:50 +0100

Piotr,

I had to install libunique-dev (no gnome-session) and compile went fine.

This is how it works here:
When issuing a second launch with -l and -r, the desktop switches to the
running instance, but the open folders are the same, no 'cd' to the commandline
parameters.
Is it as expected ?

Well, i know you're working on tabs and this is another step towards this goal
:)