gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] exiv2: replacement for libexif and iptcdata librari

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] exiv2: replacement for libexif and iptcdata libraries
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:54:45 +0200

> Additionally I need (available after ./autogen.sh on fresh sources):
> config.log, config.h, config.status

atchd

> The libraries we need are: libexiv2-0 and libexiv2-dev (forget Qt
> staff ;o)

thinking about it .... yea ok .... ;)

> exiv2 is standalone tool - handy, but not used by gcmd. libexiv2-0.10
> - ???

maybe beta from debian experimental (also in my package server list)
(i really didn't intend to bother you with that ;)

You would NOT believe it -- but this moment my cool blinking RAZER (tm) cable
gamer mouse fell down the table, with cable hanging on the table edge, swung
through the open anti-kid-flab of my cool black PC tower case where i had the
genial idea to leave open the front panel notch to blow out heat from my cool
hot AMD64 dualcore CPU, the GeForce Card, and the extra expensive 600W power
supply, swung into that opening, sliddered over the DVD burner top, and
scratched along the mainboard, right into the cool black giant CPU fan, which
crashed with an ugly noise, but not as ugly as the explosive bang some seconds
later when my CPU blew up, setting the whole cool black stuff immediately into
flames and filled the room with not so cool black poisoning clouds, while i
still was sitting paralyzed at my keyboard.....oops. Snoozing for a second.
Should go to bed.
I try to track tomorrow.

>       pkg-config --print-errors --libs exiv2

/ r: pkg-config --print-errors --libs exiv2

-lexiv2

that's ok.