gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] taglib: support for Vorbis, FLAC and APE metatags (

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] taglib: support for Vorbis, FLAC and APE metatags (rev 1047 and 1050)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:14:45 +0200

> One minor thing:
> The last column (Description) is too narrow, with my huge fonts, cutting text.
> But the whole 'property' widget is unresizable, so i can't get to that text,
> by any means.
> Please can you make it window-property 'resizable' ?

Done. Dlg window is resizable now and additionally contains vertical
scrollbar.

Koos came with an excellent idea of presenting 'description' col text in
a tooltip, but unfortunately tooltips for GtkTree (container used for
storing/viewing metatgs) will be supported since (future) gtk+-1.2.12,
so we have to wait for it :o(

Piotr