gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] GNOME Commander status 2006.04.04

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] GNOME Commander status 2006.04.04
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 14:37:42 +0200

Micha wrote:

| Just plugin a USB device and watch device toolbar :o)

ok, looks fine :)

(@Magnus: What happens with automounter running?)

Nothing.

I have those statical configured in my fstab and put
in gcmd-devices with the no-mount option.

And supermount is a pseudo-filesystem, that mounts *this*
pseudo-filesystem at access, it is not directly an
automounter. This is why i can eject CDs whenever i want,
even in the middle of copying from it (it ejects when
copying is finished). This is also why it works for
floppies that doesent report media insertion/changes.