gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] moving ACL2 files

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: [Gcl-devel] moving ACL2 files
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 07:59:13 -0500

Hi, Camm --

I seem to remember that several years ago, when you did the Debian
package for ACL2, we developed a sort of "key" that showed the
correspondence between native locations of ACL2 files and where they
reside in the Debian release.  Do you still have that key?  I did a
quick look and didn't find it, but I can look harder if it's not handy
for you -- if you'll just let me know in that case, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks --
-- Matt