gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: moving ACL2 files

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: moving ACL2 files
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 11:07:03 -0500

Hi, Alan --

Excellent -- yes, I think that's the file.  Thanks!

(I'm CCing address@hidden at Camm's suggestion, so that he'll see
it during the week and avoid looking for that file based on my

-- Matt
   Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 09:19:21 -0400
   From: Alan Dunn <address@hidden>
   Cc: address@hidden

   --0016e64618181c0305046bd61735

   Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's in the file
   README.Debian.gz in /usr/share/doc/acl2/ from the acl2 package. (Note
   that this is a generated file, so you can't just get the source of the
   package and have the list.)

   A copy is attached from the package from the stable repository (which
   is for ACL2 3.3)

   - Alan

   On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Matt Kaufmann<address@hidden>
   wrote: > Hi, Camm -- > > I seem to remember that several years ago,
   when you did the Debian > package for ACL2, we developed a sort of
   "key" that showed the > correspondence between native locations of
   ACL2 files and where they > reside in the Debian release.  Do you
   still have that key?  I did a > quick look and didn't find it, but I
   can look harder if it's not handy > for you -- if you'll just let me
   know in that case, I'd appreciate it.  > > Thanks -- > -- Matt >

   --0016e64618181c0305046bd61735

   [file:/u/kaufmann/detached/README.Debian.gz]
   --0016e64618181c0305046bd61735--