gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] gcl 2.7.0 and "ready"

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] gcl 2.7.0 and "ready"
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:00:22 -0700 (PDT)

--- Camm Maguire <address@hidden> wrote:

> 14) re-liberate the dpans info documentation

Camm, do you think this is actually possible?  My own investiagion into
the issues surrounding that didn't find much that was encouraging :-(.

I would be interested in discussing (offline of you prefer) anything I
could do to help this process along - the dpANS documents are far and
away the logical starting point for any literate lisp implementation
:-).

Cheers,
CY

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.