gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: problem building GCL 2.6.8pre on Mac OS X

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: problem building GCL 2.6.8pre on Mac OS X
Date: 10 Aug 2006 13:57:39 -0400

Greetings!  Believe this is fixed now (2.6.8pre and cvs head), but
have not checked on the machine in question.  It would save me some
time if you might be able to do this and let me know if problems
persist.

Also, both in 2.6.8pre and cvs head, the power of two limit on maxpage
has been lifted.  Testing while not yet finished looks good so far.

Take care,