gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] Re: NULL_OR_ON_C_STACK macro invalid (was: noweb)

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Gcl-devel] Re: NULL_OR_ON_C_STACK macro invalid (was: noweb)
Date: 10 Aug 2006 11:50:34 -0400

Greetings!

I have a trial version there now which eliminates the power of two
constraint.  Am testing locally before committing, but you might want
to too.  The issue here, as you recall, is that your machine for some
reason is placing the stack below the 0x40000000 mark.  I could get a
build with 220000 maximum pages (which is what is in my home right
now), but this might leave a very thin C stack.  I also need to check
that C stack limiting code is working, lest your heap and your C stack
collide.

Take care,