gcl-devel

[Gcl-devel] RE: GCL produces wrong EOL on mingw

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: [Gcl-devel] RE: GCL produces wrong EOL on mingw
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 09:13:53 +1000

Hi Camm/Vadim.

Thanks very much for all the help.  It's much appreciated!

| Greetings!  Mike, I think Vadim is right, and so am committing this
| now under the assumption, (nay the certainty :)) that you are quite
| busy!

Paying the Piper big time.

|  If this is in error, please let me know.

I tested it yesterday and it was fine.  Had intended to do some more at home
on Maxima last night but didn't get to it.

I'm uncertain about the implications for W98 but the installer I sent to Bob
yesterday included Vadim's fix so we should find out soon enough.

Cheers

MIke Thomas.