gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Mac OS X binary release

From: Aurelien Chanudet
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Mac OS X binary release
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:10:33 +0100 (CET)

> Great!  What are you configure flags?  Do they need
> to be defaults in configure?

The image was built using the following flags:

--enable-debug (optional)
--disable-statsysbfd
--enable-custreloc
--enable-machine=powerpc-macosx

As I'm still working on the BFD Mach-O backend, I
deemed it safer not to rely on BFD yet. Also, I
preferred linking against a static version of the
readline library, because the dynamic version is not
guaranteed to exist on a regular Mac OS X box.

> I'm getting this file now, but the problem with this
> is I need a directory listing somewhere to see
> when a new file has been put up. Right now the
> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/rlbk/ url is giving me an
> error in French.

And what does the error message say ?