gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: repository access

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: repository access
Date: 11 Nov 2002 13:35:08 -0500

Greetings, and welcome aboard!   You've been added to the GCL
developer list.

In general, we ask that new members consult with the list before there
first few commits, in order to make sure we are not duplicating effort
or working at cross purposes.  Any changes to the h/FreeBSD{h,defs}
files is completely fine.  Changes to the core files used by other
platforms should be treated more carefully.

At some point, it might be nice to setup an autobuild process on a
FreeBSD and to copy the package thus produced to the cvs subdir of the
ftp site.  On the other hand, we should only do this if it would be of
service to *BSD users.  If everyone compiles there own anyway, there
is little point.

Take care,