gchemutils-main

Re: [Gchemutils-main] Help

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: Re: [Gchemutils-main] Help
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 12:53:19 +0100

Hello,

for 1) this is because a nitrogen atom is trivalent. To add another
automatic hydrogen add a positive chargen, and then hide the charge
using the contextual menu for the atom.

For 2) seems you hit a bug. Anyway, I could an arrow after several
attempts, see attached file. I need to fix that (the issue seems to be
related to the target nickel atom, not the water molecule).

I don't know why you have three Ni atoms at the same position, is it
wanted? or an undo (or some other operation) bug?

Regards,
Jean