gchemutils-main

Re: [Gchemutils-main] old (0.6.7) gcrystal files incorrectly displayed

From: Jean Brefort
Subject: Re: [Gchemutils-main] old (0.6.7) gcrystal files incorrectly displayed
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 22:06:32 +0200

OK, I see the same behavior. Curiously, the atoms are back in the
development version (1.3.90 from svn). There is probably a bug in the
atom reading code which makes it fail. I need to investigate that a bit
further.

The background color should change if you change the view settings. The
background color in preferences dialog applies only to new views.