gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] old (0.6.7) gcrystal files incorrectly displayed

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] old (0.6.7) gcrystal files incorrectly displayed
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:30:41 +0200

I just noticed that some old gcrystal files I made a few years ago are
not displayed correctly with 0.12.10.

The files are from version 0.6.7 (from the xml tag) and when opened with
0.12.10 the background color is wrong, some atoms are not displayed and
some cleaving are also wrong.

I don't know when the problem arised: I only use them once a year for a
course I give in june. With the version of gcrystal in Ubuntu one year
ago everything was fine.

Is there an easy way to fix/convert the gcrystal files ? I'm kind of in
a hurry, I noticed the problem this afternoon and I give the course
tomorrow :-(

Thanks for your help,

Julien.