Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: Less than one week until International Day Ag

From: John Rooke
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: Less than one week until International Day Against DRM on Sept. 18
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 18:49:42 +0100

Hi Mike,

On 16/09/18 11:12, Michael Dorrington wrote:
John and Roy, we could have a segment for this in the MFS meeting on
Tuesday (the same day as this event).  What do you think?

I'm thinking of doing the "Go a day without DRM challenge". If anyone else fancies this, it could make a good basis for discussion.

Unfortunately, I will have difficulties getting to the meeting as my dad is still not better after his operation. I will do my best, but I may be late.

John

--
John Rooke

Wittgenstein's Builders Blog <http://jalfro.altervista.org>