Re: [Fsuk-manchester] CETA: Joint letter to Manchester Evening News, URG

From: John Rooke
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] CETA: Joint letter to Manchester Evening News, URGENT
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 07:11:36 +0000

On 02/11/16 20:50, John Rooke wrote:
It has been proposed that we sign this letter to MEN regarding CETA.  Please read and comment.  IT IS INTENDED TO SEND THE LETTER TONIGHT.
The letter has now been sent, with only my signature to represent the Free Software Movement.  I hope we will be able to discuss this at the next meeting and agree a joint text.  Meanwhile, I would urge anyone who feels strongly about this to write their own letter immediately, in order to catch the current wave of publicity.