Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Debian 20th Birthday Manchester Meet-up

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Debian 20th Birthday Manchester Meet-up
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 21:41:56 +0100

On 15/08/13 08:55, Michael Dorrington wrote:
> It's Debian's 20th Birthday tomorrow (Friday).  If you would like to
> meet-up in Manchester tomorrow evening for a drink to celebrate then let
> me know so I can arrange something.

We are going to meet up at 7pm in The Knott Bar on Deansgate (374
Deansgate, Manchester, M3 4LY if the Internet is to be believed).  It's
on the opposite side of the road to Deansgate locks and is under the
rail bridge.  It'll be rather busy but I'll try to remember to wear some
Debian gear so you can find us.

See you there,
Mike.

--