Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Debian 20th Birthday Manchester Meet-up

From: Leslie I'Anson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Debian 20th Birthday Manchester Meet-up
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 12:05:44 +0100

Hi Mike,

I'd be very happy to celebrate with you. I'll be at The Deansgate at 6pm. Let me know your plans.

Cheers,
Leslie

On 15 Aug 2013 08:55, "Michael Dorrington" <address@hidden> wrote:
It's Debian's 20th Birthday tomorrow (Friday).  If you would like to
meet-up in Manchester tomorrow evening for a drink to celebrate then let
me know so I can arrange something.

Cheers,
Mike.
--