Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Free Software and Facebook

From: Simon Ward
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Free Software and Facebook
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 19:47:02 +0000

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 07:11:56PM +0000, EVISON ROY wrote:
>              sorry to disappoint but I never used facebook to start
> with. By the way have you ever heard of Occam's Razzor?

I’m not dissapointed, I haven’t signed up to Facebook either, although I
did just look at the Manchester Free Software group page, oh noes.

I have heard of Occam’s Razor.  I suspect you bring it up because of my
signature, you’re not the first, but I’m not going to sit here guessing
what you might be alluding to.  Just make your point rather than
skirting round the edge.  Strangely enough, the last person to bring up
the subject was just as vague and mysterious while doing so, and not
very good at communicating whatever point he had.

It’s also the name of a ship in Neal Asher’s “Line of Polity”.  I quite
like his books.

simple system that works.—John Gall