Re: [Fsuk-manchester] MFS Tor node

From: Mark Reynolds
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] MFS Tor node
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:17:46 +0100

I think the danger of running a exit node has been a bit exaggerated
here but would anyone object to the setting up of a relay or bridge
node with the bandwidth usage capped to a sensible level?

Also, using this for demonstrations and education sounds like a good
idea. It'll help raise awareness of the issues around censorship and
privacy and show how free software can make a difference in those
situations.