Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: Connect2Communities at MadLab

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Fwd: Connect2Communities at MadLab
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 01:09:30 +0000

lucyb wrote:
I thought some people might be interested in this, as I know we have
quite a few people here who are keen to get involved in helping the
local community..

I *may* be going and taking time off work to go to it and provide moral support for a family member who is going on behalf of an organisation, but I'm not sure if I want to try and pretend I'm knowledgeable about stuff.

I feel uncomfortable 'selling' things and this sounds painfully like my day job just with slightly different clients.

And also, perhaps, I think my family member should grow up and go on their own!