Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Becta's Open Source Schools "Innovation Seminar"

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Becta's Open Source Schools "Innovation Seminar"
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:20:15 +0100

Leslie I'Anson wrote:
Looks interesting Tim.

Insightful hearing teachers and Local authority perspectives... It's so easy to preach to the already converted choir.

Will you be reporting your experience of the event back to the group?
If so how? A talk perhaps?

Hmm. I'm not incredibly keen on doing a talk all I'm doing is listening and asking the questions that need to be asked! I don't claim to know anything special here!

I'll probably end up blogging it whilst live-microblogging it at the same time.

Cheers,

Tim