[Fsuk-manchester] Ubuntu Release Party in April

From: Lucy
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Ubuntu Release Party in April
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:53:17 +0000

Just making a slight cross post from the Ubuntu UK list, I'm looking
to try and organise a launch party for Ubuntu Jaunty in Manchester for
the end of April (24-28th ish). Who would be interested in attending
this type of event?

Does anyone have any suggestions for location? I think a pub would be
easiest, is the Waterhouse likely to be big enough?

I've put up a poll for arranging a date as well:
http://doodle.com/fw345vzdahtiy4wd. Could people please add in what
days they'd be interested in attending?