Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Monitor Request

From: Simon Ward
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Monitor Request
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 23:17:06 +0000

[1] http://www.arcspacemanchester.org.uk/

> It's a shame to see that the site doesn't talk about free software, only
> open source.

That’s partly because Arcspace doesn’t fully understand free software
and open source.  Part of our mission is to educate people about free
software.  Being hostile to other projects that may otherwise have
similar values just because they mention “open source” is not really
progress, it’s negative discrimination.

simple system that works.—John Gall