Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Monitor Request

From: langc5
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Monitor Request
Date: 16 Mar 2009 21:35:04 +0000

On Mar 16 2009, Lucy wrote:
... does anyone have a spare 15" or
17" monitor that they can donate please?

I have an old CRT in my cupboard that I will gladly donate. Not sure on girth but I imagine it is around 17".. possibly slightly larger if that matters. It is losing its brightness but apart from that everything works fine.

Problem: I have no transport so this will be a collection only sort of thing.

If anyone wants to pick it up mail me off list and we can arrange a time (I live near platt fields park)

Craig