Re: [Fsuk-manchester] [ORG-discuss] UK consults on copyright reform

From: Andrew John Hughes
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] [ORG-discuss] UK consults on copyright reform
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 00:38:52 +0000

2008/12/16 Tim Dobson <address@hidden>:
> Should copyright law be overhauled?
> Should copyright terms be lengthened..? shortened..?
> How would it affect you?
>
> Tim

I thought they already did this with the Gowers report...

Presumably because that said 'no the term shouldn't be lengthened',
they are having another go just like with Ireland on the EU
Constitution...
--
Andrew :-)

Support Free Java!
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
http://openjdk.java.net

PGP Key: 94EFD9D8 (http://subkeys.pgp.net)
Fingerprint: F8EF F1EA 401E 2E60 15FA  7927 142C 2591 94EF D9D8