[Fsuk-manchester] Speaking at Manchester Free Software (Confirmation)

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Speaking at Manchester Free Software (Confirmation)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 01:38:37 +0100

Hi Dave,

Hope you are well and that your course is going ok! :)

Can I just confirm that you are still happy to do your talk about fonts and free software for Manchester Free Software group.

I have you down for the 16th of September 2008 at 7pm.

Can you confirm that this is what we arranged to avoid confusion :)

Cheers

Tim

--
www.tdobson.net