[Fsuk-manchester] fsuk.org, Libre Planet and chairperson.

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] fsuk.org, Libre Planet and chairperson.
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:31:30 -0400

I've decided that the best thing to do is to transfer ownership of the
domain to the FSF.

We have an upcoming project, called Libre Planet which will connect
local groups in a similar way to the Ubuntu Loco project. There are lots
of existing groups anyway, and groups can choose to affliate themselves
with the Libre Planet project.

More information will be announced when I have it. For now, I have
pointed fsuk.org at the FSF Groups wiki.

For chairperson, I would nominate Simon and Lucy. My third choice would
be the Waring, but he has too much on anyway.

Enjoy the RMS talk on May 1st. I have given him my remaining fiver to
spend, so someone should try and get a pint out of him. It might be a
pint of Pepsi, but a pint nonetheless.

--
 /(_____)\   Matt Lee <address@hidden>
 \_/~ ~\_/   Campaigns Manager