[Fsuk-manchester] Future Meetings

From: Simon Ward
Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Future Meetings
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 23:03:23 +0000

After Alex Hudson’s presentation at the Manchester Free Software meeting
yesterday, those of us present discussed the future of the group, and
possible similar groups elsewhere in the UK.  Matt Lee, who has done an
excellent job organising meetings so far, will not be involved in the
same capacity in future.  This is our effort to ensure his good work
does not go to waste.

I took some minutes at the meeting that I have written up and attached
to this mail.  Please do comment on them.  If you may be able to help in
some way, we would definitely like to hear from you.

Regards,
simple system that works.
    — John Gaule