Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: DRM protest and introduction

From: Noah Slater
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Re: DRM protest and introduction
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 13:08:41 +0100

> Right now, we need someone to get printed materials together? Are you
> able to do this? address@hidden is the person to contact.

This is the first someone has expressed an interest in me sorting out
print materials - I have a contact in a print shop who owes me a few
favours - but I am doubting that one day is enough to get anything
done. I will ask him today when he picks up.

> On Tuesday, what time will you get to Manchester?

I get there there whenever - bringing a friend. Also coming with my
camera to take photos if you guys want to use them for promotional
stuff.

Will there be enough hazmat suits for everyone? What about placards and stuff?

--
"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman