Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Help for Protest

From: Nigel Rolland
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Help for Protest
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 13:07:53 +0100

Hi

I am willing to help print some leaflets Do you have a drafted leaflet?
can this be circulated as an attachment on the mailing list and
then maybe more of us could help print leaflets!

A5 flyers are better then you can get 2 leaflets per A4 sheet
double sided if possible.

in Solidarity

Nigel Rolland