fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] missing FSF supporter issue?

From: Georgia Young
Subject: Re: [FSF] missing FSF supporter issue?
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 15:02:07 -0400

Hello!

On 09/04/18 14:43, victorhck wrote:
Hello.

I was on vacation lasts weeks...
The September FSF supporter issuse is on-line, but I think I haven't in
my email inbox, is that right?

Monday was a holiday in the US and Dana is not working today, so the Supporter was just published moments ago, and will email shortly. Here's the markdown file.

Georgia

Anyway, please Dana can you please share the markdown file to start
translation? Thanks! :)

Happy hacking!