fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Volunteer newbie introduces himself

From: victorhck
Subject: Re: [FSF] Volunteer newbie introduces himself
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 21:29:42 +0100

El 23/12/16 a las 20:57, Quijote Libre escribió:
> Hi everybody.
> My name is Antonio, I'm 57 years old and recently I've been to Free
> Software, although I've been following it a long time.
> As my notions of development are obsolete and I am still learning
> everything, I want to contribute something to this community and I have
> decided, if you accept it, to start, with great respect because the
> mailing lists intimidate me a bit, to try to contribute something in
> the section of translations, since although I write and speak very bad
> English, sorry :(, I can read it with ease.

Hello Antonio (aka Quijote Libre)!!
A pleasure to meet you here!
There are a lot of tasks to do here! Review, fix typos, proofreading,
etc!! For sure your help will be apreciate!
If you have some question just ask!! ;)

Happy hackin' !! :)

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/