fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Volunteer newbie introduces himself

From: Quijote Libre
Subject: [FSF] Volunteer newbie introduces himself
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 20:57:55 +0100

Hi everybody.
My name is Antonio, I'm 57 years old and recently I've been to Free
Software, although I've been following it a long time.
As my notions of development are obsolete and I am still learning
everything, I want to contribute something to this community and I have
decided, if you accept it, to start, with great respect because the
mailing lists intimidate me a bit, to try to contribute something in
the section of translations, since although I write and speak very bad
English, sorry :(, I can read it with ease.

--

Quijote Libre
http://quijotelibre.com/