fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Spanish Free Software supporter - February, 2015

From: Zak Rogoff, Free Software Foundation
Subject: Re: [FSF] Spanish Free Software supporter - February, 2015
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 10:32:50 -0500

On 02/12/2015 06:53 PM, victorhck wrote:
> Hi all !!
>
> Every month the same...
>
> We make the translation and proofreading in few days. We share the
> link, and even this month we send a .md file ready to use!
> But we are in the middle of the month and we still haven't the spanish
> supporter!
> A bit tired of this sitution every month...
> Even there's no any answer from FSF here in the mailing list...
>
> Let's believe in a change...
>
> seeU
>
> PS: Why this 1st supporter of the year is the February ? Must be
> January, I think...

I know this is frustrating and you totally have a right to complain
about it. I can honestly say that I think it will be better now because
we have a new Outreach and Communications Coordinator, Georgia. I think
you all know this, but for the last few months we have had to adapt to
being short-staffed, while also running our fundraiser.

--
Zak Rogoff
Campaigns Manager