fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] spanish supporter

From: Victor Hck
Subject: [FSF] spanish supporter
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 21:29:58 +0100

Hi all

Well if this plan to work is going to be the normal way, I think that
is a very poor way to work...

(hard) Work done, but not published, another month with no translations, etc...
I think that is not serious, and I'm a bit tired of this...

Since I collaborate here, every month there's some problem...

I think that maybe it's better to translate a few items for my blog,
and link the english version, for me would be more easy...

've fun!