fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] October Supporter item: LibrePlanet 2014: Calling all presenters,

From: william
Subject: [FSF] October Supporter item: LibrePlanet 2014: Calling all presenters, volunteers, and exhibitors
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 01:46:57 -0500 (EST)

### LibrePlanet 2014: Calling all presenters, volunteers, and exhibitors

*From October 18th*

If you're passionate about free software, the Free Software
Foundation wants you to be a part of LibrePlanet 2014. We're
excited to announce three new ways to get involved in next year's
conference: answerour Call for Sessions, apply to join our
Exhibit Hall, or join our new Volunteer Committee.

  *
<https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/libreplanet-2014-calling-all-presenters-volunteers-and-exhibitors>