fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Supporter Item: Announcing the newest fully free GNU/Linux distrib

From: Libby Reinish
Subject: [FSF] Supporter Item: Announcing the newest fully free GNU/Linux distribution: LibreWRT
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:52:36 -0400

### Announcing the newest fully free GNU/Linux distribution: LibreWRT

*From June 6th*

The FSF is proud to announce the newest addition to our list of fully
free GNU/Linux distributions, adding its first ever small system
distribution, LibreWRT. LibreWRT is a GNU/Linux distribution for
computers with minimal resources, such as the Ben Nanonote and some
ath9k-based wifi routers. We have actually been using LibreWRT here at
the office since late last year.

  *
<http://www.fsf.org/blogs/licensing/announcing-the-newest-fully-free-gnu-linux-distribution-librewrt>