fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Supporter Item: April's English translation team is recruiting vol

From: Libby Reinish
Subject: [FSF] Supporter Item: April's English translation team is recruiting volunteers
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:49:39 -0400

### April's English translation team is recruiting volunteers

*From June 11th, by april.org*

Founded in 1996, April is the main French advocacy association devoted
to promoting and protecting Free/Libre Software. Most of the documents
published by April are in French; more and more campaigns, however,
need to be run at an international level. For example, in the fight
against software patents in Europe, we set up the English-language Web
site Unitary-Patent.eu. Furthermore, we wish to share our experience
with readers from other countries. To do this, we need to reinforce
our translation team, especially for English translations. We are
looking for volunteers.

  *
<http://www.april.org/en/aprils-english-translation-team-recruiting-volunteers>

--