fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Supporter Item: Photos and numbers from LibrePlanet

From: David Hernández
Subject: Re: [FSF] Supporter Item: Photos and numbers from LibrePlanet
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 00:34:04 -0500

El 23/04/2013 03:18 p.m., Libby Reinish escribió:
### Photos and numbers from LibrePlanet

*From April 9th*

The involvement and energy of the free software community make
LibrePlanet what it is: brilliant and passionate people coming
together around software freedom, drinking lots of coffee and forging
the future of our movement. This year, we particularly appreciated
your contributions to the theme of "Commit Change": a focus on making
connections to other movements and building diversity within free
software.

   *
<http://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/photos-and-feedback-from-libreplanet>

Ya acabé las entradas anteriores, así que tomó esta también.

Mañana reviso las traducciones y las envío a la lista.

Un saludo,

David